Table of Contents
NVS Admission Class VI 2023
|Post Name||NVS Admission Class VI Online Form 2023|
|Department||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
Quick Overview: Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has invited online applications for admission in class 6th. Interested Parents may check their ward’s eligibility and apply for the post. A candidate should read the official notification before applying. Please check this website regularly for NVS VI Class Admission 2023, Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Syllabus, and more updates.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admission 2023
Important Dates, Exam Fee, Age Limits
Application Open: 31/12/2022
Last Date: 31/01/2023
Admit Cards: Before Exam.
Exam Date: 29/04/2023
General / OBC / EWS: 0
SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
Pay the examination fee through net banking, debit card, credit card, and offline mode through E-Challan as available on the website
Candidate should born before 01/05/2011 and after 30/04/2013 (Both Dates are inclusive)
Please read the notification for age relaxation rules.
Post, Vacancy Eligibility Details
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||03||Andhra Pradesh||13+2|
|Dadar & Haveli||03||West Bengal||17+01|
|Daman & Diu||Goa||02|
How to Apply
- Click the Direct Link Given Below.
- Do register using your basic details.
- Fill up your qualifications and other details.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of your application form.
What is the last date of JNV Vith Class Admission 2023
What is the age limit of JNV 6th Class Admission?
born between 01/05/2011 to 30/04/2013
What is the exam date of JNV 6th Class Admission 023
29/04/2023 at 11:30 AM
- Haryana All College UG / PG 2nd & 3rd Year Admission
- NVS Admission 2023
- Haryana ITI Admission Open Counselling
- Military Nursing Service B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
- Haryana All College UG Admission Open Counselling
- Haryana JBT Admission Online Form 2022
- Hisar LUVAS VLDD DVLT Couse Admission
- HBSE D.El.Ed Course 2022
- B.Sc. Nursing Admisison PGI Chandigarh Online Form 2022
- 134A Haryana Admission 2022 – 2023