Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022
Important Key Dates
- Application Begin: 22/09/2021
- Last Date: 12/10/2021 up to 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/10/2021
- Exam Date Pre: 20/02/2022
- Admit Card Pre: Available
- Result: 30/03/2022
- Mains Exam Date: Notified Soon
Application Fee Charges
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Payment
- Pay the By E Challan Any Branches of State Bank of India.
Age Limits for UPSE Engineering Service Exam as on 01/01/2022
Minimum Maximum age – 21-30 Year
Age Between: 02/01/1992 to 01/01/2001
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Passed / Appearing
Engineering Degree in Related Trade /
For Complete Details
Of Education qualification, you must read the Full Notification Given Below
Centers of Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination
Centers for Engineering Services (Main) Examination
Instructions for applying for the online UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam 2021
- Read notification details carefully for the Union Public Service Commission UPSC Engineering Service examination 2022.
- A candidate should decide his center choice and Engg. Discipline before form filling.
- You Can apply using a direct link to apply online.
- Apply your application form in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the form
- Candidates are advised to fill out their online application form carefully.
- Please Check Your Basic Details: name, father’s, Mother’s Name, Address, Date of Birth, Category, etc. Qualification Details: Marks, Passing Year,
Educational Institute, if required
- Uploading: Photo Signature(should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size), Qualification PDF, Other PDF, if required.
- Fee Payment: Pay your fee using given methods Online / Offline and make sure that your fee is submitted successfully.
- Take a Printout of your application for further reference.
- After the final submission of your form, no changes will be allowed. The candidate will be responsible for any type of mistake in the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the application form then he/she should fill a fresh application form with a fresh fee before the closing date. Please fill in your own Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
Important Links for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022
Pay Exam Fee
Download Syllabus / Exam Pattern